DIGITAL DOWNLOAD: Loads of Love Earrings
You don’t have to be an amazing illustrator or artist to create amazing keepsakes. Making your own unique ornaments and decor is easier than ever with our step-by-step (by step) instructions and detailed templates (even for the most intricate designs). Our easy-to-follow digital download templates go above and beyond in explaining how to get the desired final product. They’re based on our hand-drawn designs and are designed with laser-cutting enthusiasts in mind.
Make it with meaning
Create your own adorable heart earrings.
Size: The cut design is approximately 1" tall, .5" wide, and 1/8" thick.
- This is a digital download only. No physical product will be shipped.
- Perfect for cottage-industry sellers who want to create in smaller batches (you may sell the products you make with these files).
- You will receive PDF instructions and SVG template files to make your own laser-cut creation.
- We put A LOT of heart, soul, and financial resources into what we create. Selling or sharing of files is not permitted and licensing will be revoked. Be cool.
- As a fellow creator, we hope you respect that no modifications to the file are allowed and you may not claim this as your own original design.
- Products may not be marketed or advertised using our company, brand, and/or product names (Jen Street, LLC; Forged Flare®; or Mother's Angels®). We are protective of our intellectual property.
- We encourage you to get creative in photographing, marketing, and advertising your finished product. Our licensing does not include our product photography, logo, and/or brand imagery.
- Unfortunately, we aren’t able to troubleshoot laser-cutting issues. If you’re having trouble cutting various materials or experiencing other challenges with your laser cutter, please reach out to the manufacturer’s customer support. There are various user groups on Facebook as well, depending on what brand of laser cutter you have.
- All sales final. Absolutely no returns or refunds on digital downloads.
*For the item shown, we used veneer and 1/8" acrylic. Depending on your materials, your results may vary.