DIGITAL DOWNLOAD: Mother's Angels Fairy Wings Shells - Birth Month Flowers Package (23 DESIGNS!)
Discount/promotional codes cannot be used on this purchase.
Create your own unique fairy that showcases beautiful stained glass style daises at its center. This package contains all the birth month Mother's Angels Fairy Wings Shells digital download packages (23 total). (Center design templates and instructions sold separately.)
Each fairy features a beautiful and distinct birth month flower at its center.
- This is a digital download only. No physical product will be shipped.
- This is an optional add-on shell that is a substitution for the standard Mother's Angels wing design and is not meant to be a standalone design. This product is intended to be purchased with the corresponding Mother's Angels ornament design — which contains the full set of design instructions.
- The digital download package contains the cut files for the front and back wood designs, the middle MDF design and the acrylic wing design.
- You will receive PDF instructions and SVG template files to make your own laser cut creations
- Size: Fairy wings shell is approximately 3.7" tall, 4.7" wide and 1/8" thick (each piece)
- Once purchased, this template may be used for commercial use (you may use the files to sell the products you make)
- Selling or sharing of files is not permitted and licensing will be revoked
- No modifications to the files are allowed and you may not claim these as your own original designs
- Products may not be marketed or advertised using our company, brand and/or product names (Jen Street, LLC, Forged Flare, or Mother's Angels). We are protective of our intellectual property.
- Our licensing does not include our product photography, logo and/or brand imagery. These elements may not be used to market or advertise a finished product.
- All sales final. Absolutely no returns or refunds on digital downloads.
Included Designs (23 total):
- January: Carnations & Snowdrop Fairy Wings Shells
- February: Violet & Primroses Fairy Wings Shells
- March: Daffodils & Jonquil Fairy Wings Shells
- April: Daisies & Sweet Peas Fairy Wings Shells
- May: Lily of the Valley & Hawthorn Fairy Wings Shells
- June: Rose & Honeysuckle Fairy Wings Shells
- July: Larkspur & Water Lily Fairy Wings Shells
- August: Gladioluses & Poppies Fairy Wings Shells
- September: Asters & Morning Glory Fairy Wings Shells
- October: Marigolds & Cosmoses Fairy Wings Shells
- November: Chrysanthemum Fairy Wings Shells
- December: Narcissus & Holly Fairy Wings Shells
*For the items shown, we used 1/8" Sapele plywood, 1/8" MDF and 1/8" acrylics. Depending on your materials, your results may vary.