DIGITAL DOWNLOAD: Mother's Angels - Tulip Personalization Shell
You don’t have to be an amazing illustrator or artist to create amazing keepsakes. Making your own unique ornaments and decor is easier than ever with our step-by-step (by step) instructions and detailed templates (even for the most intricate designs). Our easy-to-follow digital download templates go above and beyond in explaining how to get the desired final product. They’re based on our hand-drawn designs and are truly designed with laser-cutting enthusiasts in mind.
Make it with meaning:
Have more room to personalize our Mother's Angels ornaments! This new shell allows room at the bottom for you to personalize the front and/or back of your ornament. (Center design template and instructions sold separately.)
Customization area is a little over 1" tall — front and back.
Size: Approximately 4.5" tall, 3.25" wide and 1/8" thick (each piece)
- This is a digital download only. No physical product will be shipped.
- This is an optional add-on shell that is a substitution for the standard Mother's Angels wing design and is not meant to be a standalone design. This product is intended to be purchased with the corresponding Mother's Angels ornament design — which contains the full set of design instructions.
- The digital download package contains the cut files for the front and back wood design as well as the MDF design.
- Perfect for cottage-industry sellers who want to create in smaller batches (you may use the files to sell the products you make)
- You will receive PDF instructions and SVG template files to make your own laser cut creation
- We put A LOT of heart, soul, and financial resources into what we create. Selling or sharing of files is not permitted and licensing will be revoked. Be cool.
- As a fellow creator, we hope you respect that no modifications to the file are allowed and you may not claim this as your own original design
- Products may not be marketed or advertised using our company, brand and/or product names (Jen Street, LLC, Forged Flare, or Mother's Angels). We are protective of our intellectual property.
- We encourage you to get creative in photographing, marketing and advertising your finished product. Our licensing does not include our product photography, logo and/or brand imagery.
- Unfortunately, we aren’t able to troubleshoot laser-cutting issues. If you’re having trouble cutting various materials or experiencing other challenges with your laser cutter, please reach out to the manufacturer’s customer support. There are various user groups on Facebook as well, depending on what brand of laser cutter you have.
- All sales final. Absolutely no returns or refunds on digital downloads.
*For the item shown, we used 1/8" sapele plywood and 1/8" MDF. Depending on your materials, your results may vary.