Fairy - Jonquil Ornament
Our fairy ornaments make a genuinely thoughtful gift for that warm, fuzzy, “Best Gift Ever” feeling. Add a little peace, color, and joy to their window decor, shelf decor, or Christmas tree with these handcrafted, laser-cut, stained glass–style ornaments. Each is made with special meaning (and made to order) in our artist’s studio. Place your fairy ornaments near a window and watch the sunlight dance off of them. They’re sure to become the shining star of any ornament collection.
Made with meaning
Treat yourself or someone special with this unique fairy that showcases a beautiful stained glass-style jonquil at its center.
Fun Fact: The jonquil is one of two birth flowers for March. The other is the daffodil.
- Made to order in Texas.
- Individually wrapped and ready to display.
- Authenticity guarantee: Don’t let copycats fool ya. Our original designs bear the Forged Flare logo on the back.
- Each fairy is based on hand-drawn sketches.
- Size: Fairy is approximately 3.7" tall, 4.7" wide, and 3/8" thick.
- Artist-approved materials: Sapele plywood, MDF, premium iridescent rainbow, premium metallic white, transparent orange, frosted orange, and frosted yellow acrylics, decorative string.
- Makes a unique holiday gift for friends and family. They’ll think of you every year as they’re sipping hot chocolate and trimming their tree by the fire.
- Note: Some clients say our ornaments carry a faint campfire-esque scent. This is totally normal as a result of the laser-cutting process (and we think it only adds to their charm!).