"We're on a mission to help make someone's day, every day, by creating meaningful gift ideas that make people feel seen, appreciated, and loved." - Jen
Co-Founder, Forged Flare®
Birth Month Flower Collection
This design is part of our birth month flower collection. These floral suncatcher ornaments are perfect as birthday and remembrance gifts — honoring the birth of someone special. Did you know that each birth month (except November) has TWO official flowers? So exciting!
About our ornaments
Handcrafted in Texas, our Mother’s Angels® and fairy ornaments make a genuinely thoughtful gift for that warm, fuzzy, “Best Gift Ever” feeling. Each ornament is uniquely designed by us — Jen & Chris, a husband-and-wife team. Place them near a window and watch the sunlight dance off of them. They’re sure to become the shining star of any ornament collection.
• Handcrafted in — and shipped from — Texas.
• Meant to be displayed year-round.
• Each ornament is based on hand-drawn sketches.
• Similar to a puzzle, the pieces of each ornament are independently cut and painstakingly pieced together by hand.
• A three-layered design that looks great from both the front and back, display ornaments near a window for optimal enjoyment.
• Individually packaged and ready to display.
• Size: Mother's Angels® are approximately 3.5" tall, 3.25" wide, and 3/8" thick. Fairies are approximately 3.7" tall, 4.7" wide, and 3/8" thick.
• Authenticity guarantee: Don’t let copycats fool ya. Our original designs bear the Forged Flare® logo on the back.
• Materials: Sapele plywood, MDF, acrylic, decorative string.
• We source materials from other small businesses around the United States.
• Makes a unique holiday gift for friends and family. They’ll think of you every year as they’re sipping hot chocolate and trimming their tree by the fire.
• Note: Some clients say our ornaments carry a faint campfire-esque scent. This is totally normal as a result of the laser-cutting process (and we think it only adds to their charm!).
• Ornament stand not included. (Because of their flat bases, Mother's Angels® and fairies do not require an ornament hanger.)
Birthday, Memorial, Miscarriage & infant loss, Christening & baptism, Adoption, Wedding, Bridal shower, Going-away, Baby shower, Graduation, Dorm room, New job, Holidays, Thank you, Anniversary, Engagement, Bible study gift, Pet loss, Housewarming, Congratulations, Retirement, Just because.
They can stand on their own, eliminating the need for hanging, and can be displayed year-round. Showcase them by sitting them on a shelf or hang them in your favorite sunlit location.
Co-Founder, Forged Flare®
Because each of our suncatcher ornaments are handmade, it can take 1-2 weeks on average to restock some of our designs.
Consider signing up to be notified when a design is back in stock by tapping on the green "Get Notified" button (if available).
Each of our ornaments are handmade. While we try to keep a small amount of each design stocked, we realize that sometimes our customers would like more than what is currently available.
If you are needing more of a specific design, please contact us directly.
Treat yourself or someone special with this unique angel that showcases a beautiful stained glass–inspired sunflower at its center.
Treat yourself or someone special with this unique angel that showcases two beautiful stained glass–inspired daisies at its center. Fun Fact: The d...View full details
Treat yourself or someone special with this unique angel that showcases beautiful stained glass–inspired poppies at its center. Fun Fact: The poppy...View full details
Treat yourself or someone special with this unique angel that showcases a beautiful stained glass–inspired cardinal and holly at its center.
Treat yourself or someone special with this unique angel that showcases a beautiful stained glass–inspired monarch butterfly at its center.
I have it hanging from a display hook on a table. It looks so pretty.
I loved the daisy one. In my window.
This couldn't have been more beautifully crafted. It was a touching gift for a young mom who lost her newborn son. The daisies will hopefully bring her lasting sweet memories of her baby and his birth month. Thank you, Jen, for sharing your talents to help spread some love.